Monday, January 18, 2010

What a day to start a blog, eh?

First of all, hello and welcome to my blog!

For those of you new to who I am, I am Kayla, and I am rather new to the blogging world! I am a 27-year-old mother to three of the most amazing little girls in the world! I am quite the Internet junkie and probably spend way too much time online! I am obsessed with freebies and sharing them for others to enjoy, too. I am outgoing and love to talk, which I am sure you will find out soon enough ;) To those who already know me should know that I generally have a lot to say and share, so I am hoping that I will achieve the goal of making my voice heard through this blog!

Today is an awesome day to start a blog! It's Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day! Dr. King was an AMAZING man, and had it not been for his DREAM, many of us in the United States and beyond would not be enjoying life as we have it today. Without his dream, my voice, whether I am speaking or blogging, would not be heard...or heard as LOUD as it is today.

With that said, I would like to make this blog a place for me to share the goings on in my life, the deals I may find, or things I just find interesting! God has blessed me with so much in life that I feel that I need to share much with others!

I hope that you all enjoy and continue to follow me! My goal is to update often, but be patient with me! I am a full-time mother, firstly, and a full-time college student! I am sure you will hear about all of this in my future blogs!

Thanks for taking the time to check me out! <3

Until Later!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment